Last updated: March 30, 2021
RIDE WITH SECURITY, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Every Ferla Family Cargo Bike is covered under our manufacturer's one-year limited warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. Ferla Family Bikes warrants this product, including all individual components, against defects in material or workmanship.
The manufacturing process of our products involves a lot of hands-on workmanship. Our warranty covers structural safety of the products, but imperfections due to hands-on processes will always exist. A purchase of our products implies acceptance of such imperfections and it by itself would not justify a refund.
1. Ferla extends a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner of any Ferla manufactured product. This warranty does not extend to any part that is not directly manufactured by Ferla Technology, LLC and is nontransferable.
2. Ferla Bicycles will not be held liable for any repairs or changes made without our prior authorization, even those determined by the customer, the customer’s mechanic or authorized Ferla Bikes Dealer to result from a manufacturing defect.
3. In the event a manufacturing defect is identified, Ferla shall repair or replace, at its sole option, the bicycle frame or Ferla accessory.
4. The original owner shall pay all labor and shipping charges connected with the repair or replacement of the item being replaced.
5. All sales originating in the USA and shipping to HI, AK, or other countries are final. These sales are not eligible for return, exchange or warranty.
FILING A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any problems with your bicycle or accessories. We will make every effort to resolve the issue quickly and to the benefit of both parties.